WE OFFER DEEP AND IMMEDIATE KNOWLEDGE TO HELP YOU
- Aviation Accidents
- Drunk Driving Related Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Railroad Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dangerous Consumer Products
- Products Defects and Liability
- Oil & Gas Field Accidents
MARITIME / RAILROAD / AVIATION ACCIDENTS
- Jones Act (Liability and Maintenance and Cure)
- Death on the High Seas Act (DOHSA)
- Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act (OCSLA)
- Longshore and Harborworkers Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Railroad Employees (FELA)
- Airplane Accidents
- Defending people charged with crimes in Texas State and Federal District Court
- Defending co-defendants charged with money laundering, medicare and medicaid fraud, commercial health care fraud, drug possession, commercial distribution of narcotics, and other crimes
- Defending persons charged with intoxication related offenses such as DWI / DUI, including effectively cross examining state blood analysts and lab techs on the forensic reliability of gas chromatography and mass spec analysis of blood.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
2006Alex Forrest Graduates South Texas College of Law
2006Alan Completes Maritime Law Independent Research Thesis
2006Alex Forrest Clerk's for Houston Criminal Defense Attorney, Edward Chernoff
2007Alan Kolodny Graduates Southern Methodist University School of Law
2009 Alex Forrest assists Houston Criminal Defense Attorney, Gerald Fry, trying cases in Texas State and Federal Courts
2011Alex Meets AlanAlan and Alex met over lunch at a local restaurant after a mutual friend suggested they meet. After lunch, they realized that Alex's trial experience coupled with Alan's experience litigating and settling hundreds of personal injury cases made for an effective and powerful partnership. The idea for their law firm was born there.
2012Forrest & Kolodny, L.L.P. Opens Its DoorsForrest & Kolodny opened in January of 2012. They both agreed to center their firm mission around the principals of providing aggressive representation while always placing the clients interests ahead of their own.
2013Alex Forrest Earns Acquittal For Client Charged With Murder
2015Alan Kolodny is Featured As "A Rising Star", a Thomson Reuters Service Printed in Texas Monthly.
201513th Texas Court of AppealsAlex Forrest files a response brief in the 13th Texas Court of Appeals after the defense challenges Judge Hardin's denial of Defendant's Motion to Dismiss based on Defendant's assertion that Plaintiff's Chapter 74 TMLA Expert Report was improper. The 13th Court of Appeals affirmed Judge Hardin's denial, finding the expert report statutorily compliant.
Hard Work and Determination Yield Excellent Results
YOU'VE GOT QUESTIONS, WE'VE GOT ANSWERS
CALL US: 713.532.4474
1011 Augusta Dr., Suite. 111
Houston, Texas 77057
100 Congress, Suite 2000
Austin, TX 78701
By appointment only