WE OFFER DEEP AND IMMEDIATE KNOWLEDGE TO HELP YOU
- Premises Liability (Falls, Slips, and Trips)
- Drunk Driving Related Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Railroad Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dangerous Consumer Products
- Products Defects and Liability
- Oil & Gas Field Accidents
MARITIME / RAILROAD / AVIATION ACCIDENTS
- Jones Act (Liability and Maintenance and Cure)
- Death on the High Seas Act (DOHSA)
- Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act (OCSLA)
- Longshore and Harborworkers Compensation Act (LHWCA)
- Railroad Employees (FELA)
- Airplane Accidents
AUTO / TRUCK ACCIDENTS
- Maximizing financial recovery from automobile and truck insurance companies
- Pursuing uninsured and underinsured motorist cases
- Successfully litigating and trying automobile accident cases to juries
HOW IT ALL STARTED
2004Alan Kolodny graduates from Rice University in Houston, Texas.
2006Alan Completes Maritime Law Independent Research Thesis
2007Alan Kolodny Graduates Southern Methodist University School of Law
2011Alex Meets AlanAlan and Alex met over lunch at a local restaurant after a mutual friend suggested they meet. After lunch, they realized that Alex's trial experience coupled with Alan's experience litigating and settling hundreds of personal injury cases made for an effective and powerful partnership. The idea for their law firm was born there.
2012Forrest & Kolodny, L.L.P. Opens Its DoorsForrest & Kolodny opened in January of 2012. They both agreed to center their firm mission around the principals of providing aggressive representation while always placing the clients interests ahead of their own.
2013Alex Forrest Earns Acquittal For Client Charged With Murder
2015Alan Kolodny is Featured As "A Rising Star", a Thomson Reuters Service Printed in Texas Monthly.
201513th Texas Court of AppealsForrest & Kolodny files a response brief in the 13th Texas Court of Appeals after the defense challenges Judge Hardin's denial of Defendant's Motion to Dismiss based on Defendant's assertion that Plaintiff's Chapter 74 TMLA Expert Report was improper. The 13th Court of Appeals affirmed Judge Hardin's denial, finding the expert report statutorily compliant.
2016Alex Forrest obtains a NOT GUILTY verdict for a client charged with four counts of intoxicated manslaughter.
2016 Forrest and Kolodny reach settlement in a toxic tort case on behalf of hundreds of Texas Plaintiffs against a Texas polluter.
2017Alex Forrest joins the Harris County District Attorney’s Office as the Division Chief for Environmental Crimes Prosecution.
2017The Kolodny Law Firm moves forward.
Hard Work and Determination Yield Excellent Results
YOU'VE GOT QUESTIONS, WE'VE GOT ANSWERS
CALL US: 713.532.4474
1011 Augusta Dr., Suite 111
Houston, Texas 77057